Monday, June 16, 2008

I Love My Daddy

MY DADDY (April 1929 - June 2002)























Things to know about my father BURTON WILBUR ERIKSON:
** He was born in 1929
** He had 2 brothers - Allen & Glade
** He had 7 sisters - Grace, Vivian, Millie, Lorraine, Margaret, Erma & Betty
** He was raise by his mother and sisters (Even his baby sister mothered him)
** He joined the Air Force at age 18
** He loved dogs (He had many throughout his life)
** He married my mom is 1954
** He loved his family
** He had 3 children and 5 grandchildren
** He has lived in Arizona, California, Oregon, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Japan, Viet Nam & Korea
** He working on the first 747 ever built at Boeing
** He loved to go for Sunday drives
** He loved nature
** He was very active in Scouting
My grandchildren look a lot like their great grandfather -



No comments: