Saturday, October 4, 2008

Genealogy - 1900-1920's Siemssen & Volz line (My mothers ancestors)

Pictures of my mother's side of the family
1900 - SIEMSSEN Erhardt with horse & buggy
1900 - SIEMSSEN Erhardt with horse & buggy

1900 - SIEMSSEN Erhardt with horse & buggy

1900's - SIEMSSEN Mabel & Friend
1910 - SIEMSSEN Mabel
-my Mother's Grandmother
1910's - SIEMSSEN Mabel
-my Mother's Grandmother
1910's - SIEMSSEN Erhardt, Mabel - Family and friends

1914 - SIEMSSEN Erhardt

-My mother's grndfather

Clearing his tool shed

1918 - SIEMSSEN Mabel in her husband's new car
1920 May - Corn Parade South Dakota
1927 - OSTRANDER & SIEMSSEN - Family

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Kathy,

I came across your blog when I googled "Volz Genealogy Blogspot." Then when I get here I see what you know my friend, Tierra Coleman. It's a small world.

I came here because my Grandpa is a Volz. The Volz's came from Baden, Germany and later resided in Wisconsin. My Grandpa's family then migrated to San Diego, where they reside today.

I wonder if we share the same line? My Great Grandpa is Edward Charles (Carl) Volz. He married Helen Agnes Clos. My GG Grandpa is George Volz. He married Mary May Holzhammer. My GGG Grandpa is Melchior Volz. He married Josephine Renner.