Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Time spent with Bill - Saturday Drive - Part 3

A Drive through Forks - Since I had no idea of what to take pistures of I don't have a lot. SORRY
As we drove into this small community of about 3000 people, we found the twon to be pleasent.
We were hungry and ate at the local diner. the food was great. This picture was taken on a bench in front of the diner.
Then we drove over to the Visitor Center. We picked up a packet for Tierra (You are very Welcome - it will be in the mail soon)
Driving out of town was very eerie the fog was rolling in and the sun was setting and I sware it looked like something you would see in a horror flick.






3 comments:

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

Oh, now that's just too awesome! I told Jon the other day that he was going to have to take me to Forks one of these days. So cool!

Katie said...

Have you read the Twilight books? Thats where the whole setting of the story is. Way cool...who knew...you thought it looked like a place for a horror flick and it really was...sort of. ;-)

TLC said...

Yep....road to trip to Forks! I'm soooooo Jealous....and you bet i'll be checking the mail EVERYDAY for my packet...Thank You thank You Thank you...that means so much! I love ya sweetie!