Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Katie, Bill & I had a wonderful weekend.

We did the sightseeing thing. Here we are at the top of the Space Needle in Seattle.
The weather was very coopertive - WHAT A CLEAR DAY!

We went to Pike's Market and ate lunch in the same resturant that Tom Hanks and Rob Riner ate in it "Sleepless in Seattle" then of course we came home and watched the movie to see if we could recognize any of it and WOW we did.

We took a ferry over to Bainbridge Island and back again as we came back the sun was going down and we got to see Seattle lit up in lights .

The wind was very cold but the view and the experience was great.

1 comment:

candicejane said...

I can't believe that Katie got to come and see you guys! I want to! hahaha... I wish I could have been there too! I miss you all so very much and think about you every day. Say HI to everyone!!! Love, Sister Candice Averett