Saturday, February 9, 2008

Bird Watching is adictive

First thing that you should know is that I did not take any of these pictures. I collected them from surfing the internet.

This is a Chickadee - a member of the titmouse family.

I see them everyday at my birdfeeder.

They are a small bird and beautiful to watch. their coloring is Black and White and Gray.

We also had these birds in Marion come to our feeders all the time.



This is a Dark Eyed Jenco - a member of the Finch family.

The ones that feed at my feeder are very bright in color.

They have a dark (Black or dark Gray) Head - a redish brown Back - usually a white chest.

I love to watch them.

They are the size of a finch or chickadee.

This is a Spotted Towhee - a member of the Towhee family.

These birds are very pretty.

They have a black head, a white breast and orange side feathers. They are the size of a finch or chickadee.

I took a lot of pictures of the birds that feed in my yard but they were not very clear. So I wanted to use these pictures instead. I hope that you enjoy them.

No comments: