Thursday, February 28, 2008

International Folk Dance Ensemble

What a wonderful evening we had last night.






The International Folk Dance Ensemble preformed in Everett. Can I just say---WOW!!! It was great.








As you can tell, by the blurry pictures, it was fast paced and colorful and non-stop.



We were able to house a couple in our home for the night. (Newlyweds – 2 months) They were the sweetest - Biff & Rosie Jones. We stayed up too late talking about everything. And then they had to get up early this morning because they have another performance tonight over in Port Angeles.





They finished up the night of dance with an Appalachian Clogging - Updated urban – I was floored at how wonderful it was, and so colorful.




If you ever get a chance to go and see them do not miss them…….. THEY ARE GREAT!!!!

2 comments:

TLC said...

Yes! You have a blog! I not so alone anymore in the blogging world! Now I just have to figure out how to list you as a friend!!

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing