Thursday, September 11, 2008

My sister from a different Mister

Happy Birthday SIS - Annette
16-Sept


The Lord gave me a sister that was not of my blood.


I knew that we were best friend in Heaven - we just had to have been - there is a bond that is so real and so deep that I can feel the Lord's hand in our lives.


Annette is the person that I can tell anything and know that it will not be repeated. She has the biggest shoulder for me to cry on if I need them.



She is a Grandmother to my grandbabies when I can not be there. (And they love her as much as me if not more).



Thank you for letting me be your friend.


1998


1999


2000


2001


2004


2007


2008

4 comments:

small cap investing said...

very cool.

Kathy Finch said...

"And lord help the mister, that comes between me and my sister!" --- A Quote that My Cousin sent me. I know it is from song or move but very well stated.

Amber said...

It's from "White Christmas" with Bing Crosby.

Tierra Lynne said...

Oh Happy Birthday Sister Harris! My first momma in Young Womens!